The Harver Company pre-construction team works with multiple engineering firms and BIM experts to leverage the in-house experience that can facilitate design from the schematic design phase through completion.
Integrated Project Delivery: We have personnel that specializes in a collaborative IPD environment and we can scale to meet the needs of your project including
- Engaging in the “Big Room” co-location model of collaboration both virtually and physically
- Working in cross-functional teams collaborating directly with Owners, Architects, GC’s, Trade partners, Consultants and Engineers to find the most efficient way to deliver your project.
- Utilizing the Last Planner system to ensure continuity and meeting pre-construction through construction deadlines.
Target Value Design: Our estimating team is experienced in working under a TVD model and works closely with the project management team to provide design options including:
- Providing Value-Added opportunities: Numerous and diverse design and material options to drive to budget on any size project. Our team enjoys coming up with unique solutions to difficult design challenges.
- Quick estimate turnarounds to achieve continuous budget updates during design
- Risk Management Collaboration – providing risk calculations to help clients decrease risk contingencies.
- Taking part in team assessment surveys to find communication, behavior and culture improvement opprotunities.
Our goal is to always use a collaborative strategy that ensures Owners, Architects, GC’s and all other trades are accommodated.
We constantly are improving these strategies by testing and implementing Lean ideas into our workflows.